- Dr K.C. Patil, the Managing Director of Krishna Pectins Pvt. Ltd. started manufacture
of sunflower Pectin with his own invented technology at Pecti Chem Industries. for
the first time in India.
- Since 1980, Krishna Pectins Pvt Ltd. is involved in the manufacture of Pectins.
- The Company presented PECTIN I.P. to the Indian Pharmaceutical Industries.
- In 1992, Krishna Pectins Pvt Ltd. introduced Pectin for the use of food processing,
confectionery, bakery and dairy industries.
- The continuous research, development and outstanding results of Krishna Pectins Pvt Ltd.
were recognized by State Industrial Investment Corporation of Maharashtra (SICOM)
by awarding 1st prize for Technical Research for the year 1991-1992 to Dr
K.C.Patil, Proprietor and founder of the company.
- The everising demand prompted the company to go in for expansion programme. The
new company KRISHNA PECTINS PVT. LTD. was established in 1995 for the manufacture
of citrus and sunflower pectins.
- Shri C. Subramaniam, the Governor of Maharashtra presents the award of TECHNICAL RESEARCH to Dr. K. C. Patil in recognition of his work on development of process for manufacture of Food Grade Pectin an import substitute from sunflower heads, a waste material.
- Guardian Minister, Shri. Chandrakant Khaire presents the award to Dr. K.C.Patil for the BEST INDUSTRIALIST OF THE DISTRICT 1997-98, Directorate of Industries, Government of Maharashtra.